Friday, November 21, 2014

C4K November Summary

My first kid was Breena who is in Mr. Wigmore's 14/15 class. She wrote a blog called my weekend... and she told all about the fun things she did. They included riding her bike, swimming, eating at the food court, and dancing with her sister. Her weekend seemed very fun and eventful.

My second kid was Ayleen who is in Mrs. Mena's 5th grade class. She wrote a blog called Me and My and Dad Different and the same. The things that make Ayleen and her dad the same are they both are neat, they both like to draw, lions, the San Diego Chargers, color, cake, and projects. The things that make Ayleen and her dad different are their gender, her dad knows a lot more about math, and she likes more animals than him. I think it is sweet that Ayleen wants to write a blog about her and her dad.

My third kid was Grace K. who is in Ms. DeBuhr's 6th grade class. She wrote a blog called 1st Quarter Review. In her blog she mentioned how she feels like her school is her second Family. I think it is great she can feel this close to people. She also loves to blog which I think is great because a lot of the other kids I have had have not seemed that interested in blogging.

No comments:

Post a Comment