Thursday, November 27, 2014

Blog Post #5 Part 2

My Personal Learning Network has grown so much since I first started this class. When I first started I have never heard of a PLN. Now I have started my own little PLN. Most of my PLN consists of other Elementary Education major students at the University of South Alabama. This is so we can discuss about what is going on in are classes and certain situations that have came up. I also have a few teachers in my PLN that I gained this year from doing some in school tutoring. It is great to be able to ask people questions to teachers that have experienced some of the questions I have. Even if they don't have an answer we discuss it and come up with a good solution. I can't wait to see how much my PLN grows over the years. I hope I can even teach some people about what a PLN is.

PLN

No comments:

Post a Comment