Saturday, August 23, 2014

Blog Post 1

What are the things you have heard about EDM310?

I have heard that this class takes a lot of time and that if you can not dedicate the time for this class then you need to take it whenever you can. I have also heard that it is not very hard which is good since of all the time it requires you to put into it.


What fears do you have about EDM310?

The only minor concern I have with EDM310 is the group projects. I know some people don't like to participate or help do the work. I know that everyone probably has busy schedules outside of school so it may be a little hard to meet up with all of are different schedules.


Compare and contrast EDM310 with other courses you have taken in college or high school?

EDM310 is the same as far as having to do a few blogs and for a speech class I took I had to upload videos of my speech. I think EDM310 is different as fas as it being more advanced and a lot more work then any of the other classes I have taken.


What do you think will be the most difficult for you in EDM310?

As of now I am really unsure at what will be the most difficult but if I had to say something I would say maybe the time it takes to put in for some of the projects with having to interview and ask teachers and students questions.


What is the best way for you to address this "most difficult" aspect of EDM310?

Depending on exactly what I am struggling with I will cut back my hours on other things, for example work, and put more hours into what I need to focus on. I will also ask as many questions as possible to make sure I understand everything it is I need to do.


What questions do you still have about EDM310? What ideas do you have about how to address those questions?

As of now I have no questions. Everything has been pretty easy and self explanatory so far. If I do have any questions I will be sure to e-mail you or even ask a classmate as soon as possible because I don't want to get behind


EDM310


Just Do It.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you have a good grasp on the class. You know what to do just have to do it right

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right in that this course is time-consuming, but once you get the hang of things, it's not that difficult! As long as you complete your assignments on time and give them your best shot, you'll be fine! Also, if at any time you feel that one of your group members is not contributing much to the group, you can talk to Dr. Strange about it!

    ReplyDelete