Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Blog Post #5

A Personal Learning Network is a source for someone to use to learn things. This can help me as a teacher because it can teach me things I don't already know as well as help my students learn things. After watching Michael Fawcett's Offer His Insights video you see how useful PLN is because one of his students had a space question and after putting it on twitter it was answered within thirty minutes by no other then NASA themselves. How cool was that? Very. To me that is a great example of using your sources. You form your own PLN however you want to. A good way to start off is by adding all the social media sights you use then adding people that is in your same field of studies. So for me I would start adding and following teachers since that is what I am going to school for. I looked into Symbaloo and I think that is a great way to keep your PLN organized. It seemed very easy to use and was very structural.



Personal Learning Networks

2 comments:

  1. Good post! Remember to read/watch all the resources given to you in the blog post instructions, this might help you be able to write more :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ronni, I agree. You can make it however you want, and follow whoever you want. As for us, we will most likely follow teachers since that will be our profession one day. Great post!
    Ashley

    ReplyDelete