Friday, September 12, 2014

C4T #1 Summary

The blog I was assigned to is called Venspired and it is by a lady named Krissy Venosdale. I have not been to a bunch of different blogs but I can say out off all the blog pages I have ever been to her's is my favorite. It is so colorful, fun, and artsy. It just attracts your attention and makes you want to discover more about it.

The first blog I commented on is called 'Right Now' and it talked about being a person who imagined the big picture of things. Meaning that you know what your end goal is and you know what you have to do everyday to get there. Krissy was saying how she needs to slow down though and notice the smaller things. When I commented on Krissy's blog I told her how I am a big picture person also but it is the little things that the students will remember. Those little things are what make students experiences through school so I will not try to over look them.

The second blog I commented on is called 'Hope is Waiting For Us' and it talked about how much the author loves creativity. She went on how she dislikes feel in the blanks and answering the questions in the back of each chapter and thought hope might be lost. She found hope again when entering an elementary classroom and she seen all the creativity and happiness in all the kids. When I commented on Krissy's blog I told her how creativity is a great thing to use in the classroom. It makes things fun and interesting. The more fun you make things for students the more eager they are going to be to learn.

Venspired

1 comment:

  1. Ronni, I enjoyed reading your blog. It definitely makes me want to check out Krissy's blog page. I think "Right Now" sounds like a good blog to check out. I'd like to see what she has to say on it.

    ReplyDelete