Friday, September 26, 2014

C4K Summary for September

My first kid was Johnathan who attends Pt England School. His blog was about a group of people from the revolution that came to his school to stop bullying. I thought this was a great idea for the school to bring a group of people in and do a fun educational skit because it teaches the kids what is not okay.


My second kid was Lawrence and he is in the 4th grade. He had to invent a new food for his blog. The food he came up with is called a pinechip. It looks like a chip made of blocks and tastes like pineapple. I thought that his food was very unique and that it may even be healthy for a chip.


My third kid was Aidan and he is in the 5th grade. His blog had to be 100 words making a story and use a few certain words. The words he had to use were orange, forgot, pepper, crocodile, soft, and lugubrious. With these words he created a story about him and his mom going to the zoo. It was very creative and made me think that he likes animals.

No comments:

Post a Comment