Wednesday, October 22, 2014

C4K for October

My first student I had was Andy who is in the 2nd grade. His blog post was called Here comes the sun-ish and it was a painting of a banana. The banana was negative space though and he painted the background orange and red which are colors of the sun. I thought this painting was very unique and creative.

My second student I had was Kadyn who is in the 7th grade. His post is called Myself and he tells about his hobbies and interests, From him I learn that in the summer he likes to ride his scooter, in the winter he likes to snowboard, his favorite color is purple, and he doesn't really like school but if he had to choose his favorite subject it would have to be math. I thought these were all interesting things and some things we had in common were we like to snowboard, the color purple, and we both like math.

My third student I had was Phoenix who is in the first grade. Her post is called School and she says that she likes school. I think that it is good that someone as young as her likes school and that she has started to blog. I asked her why she likes school so maybe be the next time she gets on her blog she will respond.

My fourth student I had was Sulieit who is in the fifth grade. Her post is called Going to the Museum and it is about her and her class going to the museum. At the museum they learn about maori food, the haka, and they got to experience the volcano room. The volcano room started shaking and all the kids started screaming. It seemed like a very fun field trip.  

1 comment:

  1. Hello Ronni,
    My name is Javious Williams. Nice job on your C4K!!!! You did a great job on explaining your student's blog posts. I really enjoy reading the students blog post each week. I have learned a lot of new things from the students I was assigned to. I think it is so cool that schools are expanding their student’s audience and allowing them a chance to connect with the world around them.

    ReplyDelete